Reliable Business Lawyer Serving Southeast Michigan
Get The Business Lawyer Advice You Deserve With Aldrich Legal Services in Southeast Michigan
From families buying their first homes to businesses purchasing office space to nonprofits establishing their headquarters, real estate law affects everyone. The easier it is to get ahold of space, the greater flexibility families, businesses, and other entities have to succeed and thrive. Aldrich Legal Services minimizes the issues you face when buying, selling, or holding onto your property. Located in Plymouth, we serve clients throughout the Great Lake State, ensuring that all Michiganders can navigate real estate laws with ease.
Aldrich Legal Services is an established and respected firm with a strong knowledge of real estate law. Our attorneys have structured hundreds of real estate transactions and litigated literally thousands of cases.
Litigation Services From A Trusted Real Estate & Business Attorney in Southeast Michigan
Real estate is a common subject of litigation in Michigan and throughout the United States. Due to confusion over property rights and an emotional attachment to certain sites, many will dispute who owns a particular piece of property and what they have the right to do with it. We handle the full range of real estate cases, with a particular focus on:
- Boundary Disputes- Real estate owners may disagree over where each individual's property ends and another's begins. Aldrich Legal Services has extensive experience finding amicable solutions to these disputes. By examining local laws, legal precedent, and the history of the properties, we can establish clear boundaries that leave both parties happy.
- Eminent Domain- The government has the right to appropriate private land for certain purposes, but there are limits to this power. If your real estate is claimed under eminent domain, we will make sure that the government had a valid reason to take it and that you are properly compensated.
- Construction Disputes- Construction plans often go awry when one party reneges on a responsibility or fails to do their job properly. The Aldrich team has the training and experience to deal with every aspect of these disputes. From design flaws to delayed construction to contract violations, no dispute is too complex for us to handle.
- Financial Issues- Aldrich Legal Services has dealt with mortgage and loan modifications, insurance claims, tax disputes, and every other variety of dispute related to real estate financing.
Protecting Firms & Families from Unfair Foreclosures
With the Great Recession only a few years behind us, many Michigan families and companies have direct experience dealing with mortgage foreclosure. If the bank is threatening to take your property and you aren't sure what to do, Aldrich Legal Services can help you:
- Know Your RightsThere are limits to when and how the bank can remove you from your home or office. We will examine your case, let you know what rights you have to the property, and fight for you if the lender tries to deny those rights.
- Decide Whether to Keep ItEven if you have a right to the property, it may not make sense to hold onto it. Depending on what you use it for, your ratio of debts to assets, and other factors, you may want to cut your losses and move on. Aldrich will explain all your options to you and help you determine if keeping the property is the right decision.
- Develop a Preservation PlanIf you do choose to keep a property threatened with foreclosure, the Aldrich team will help you come up with a plan to resolve the mortgage issue. We will help you identify ways to make payments, and if the lender ignores your good-faith efforts, we will defend your rights in court.
Don't leave your home or office vulnerable. For more information on Michigan real estate law, contact Aldrich Legal Services today.
Reviews About Our Business Lawyer Services:
"The legal services provided by Brad Aldrich and Stephanie Simonovski and the team at Aldrich Legal Services were friendly, straight-forward, efficient, timely, pro-active and respectful. My prior experiences with other legal teams have typically lacked in one or more of these above described areas. Brad's team gave me the feeling that they were working especially (and possibly only) for me as requested information was promptly obtained, desired advice was easy to understand and given with possible options, and desired results were delivered without excessive cost. Most important to me, was their ability to communicate (returning calls/emails) and keep in-touch. I never felt "out of step" with this legal team. I fully recommend Brad, Stephanie, and the legal team at Aldrich Legal Services."
"We used Aldrich Legal Services because they were recommended on Avvo and other sites for estate planning, something about which I knew absolutely nothing. Initial consultation was free and they have offices that were logistically convenient.
Mrs. Minsun Sunny Lee handled our needs; she was extremely accessible, professional, courteous, thorough, and most of all--patient...took time to answer any and all questions and explain everything as many times as we needed to hear it. The work was completed within the time frame given, for the agreed upon cost. Let's be honest; Lawyers/legal services aren't cheap, but you can't overstate the importance of trust and peace of mind...reassuring to have found a law firm we feel comfortable using for any possible future legal needs. Thank you Aldrich Law Services."
"Aldrich Legal Services provided excellent service and guidance for my legal needs. I highly recommend them."