Livonia MI's Experienced Criminal Lawyer
Trusted Criminal Lawyer Support in Livonia From Aldrich Legal Services!
"I never thought this would happen to me." This is one of the first thoughts many people have after being accused of a crime. No matter what you have been charged with or whether you did it, this situation is terrifying, and it's easy to worry that your future has been ruined. Aldrich Legal Services ensures that no defendant lacks support in the courtroom. As a criminal law firm in Plymouth, Michigan, we protect both the innocent from conviction and the guilty from excessive sentences. Our criminal attorney team has training and experience in a myriad of different cases, including:
One of the most common criminal charges, traffic violations can happen without warning. If you aren't careful, a traffic citation can have a tremendous negative impact on you through:
- Lost Driving Privileges- Depending on the severity of the offense and whether you have been found guilty before, you could lose your right to drive over a traffic citation. This can impact your ability to work, see your family, or enjoy your life in countless other ways.
- Jail Time- Traffic violations can result in jail time, especially for repeat offenders. Having jail time on your record can harm you financially, socially, and in countless other ways.
With Aldrich Legal Services on your side, you will have strong protection against all of these charges. Each defense lawyer on our team will fight to minimize your sentence, ensuring that a violation does not ruin your life. We will also scrutinize the evidence used against you, looking for any sign that you did not commit the crime you are accused of.
In addition to traffic violations, substance use is also a common crime that Michiganders are charged with. Marijuana alone accounts for more than 20,000 arrests a year in this state. If you are charged with substance use or possession, there are a number of options available to you, including:
- Surmising the Search- If a plea bargain isn't possible, we may be able to get the charges against you reduced or eliminated if we find improprieties in the way you were charged. If the police did not have probable cause to stop and search you, the charge can be dismissed.
- Valid Excuses- Certain individuals have the right to carry or use substances. If you are a medical marijuana patient or provide care to someone who is, we can prove that you did not do anything wrong.
- Demanding Proof- Depending on how they gathered the evidence, the police may not be able to prove that you possessed illegal substances when they stopped you. We know how to find holes in their evidence and cast doubt on whether you committed the crime at all.
In addition to traffic and substance violations, Aldrich Legal Services offers support for a range of other criminal charges, including:
Testimonials About Our Criminal Lawyer Services:
"I recently hired Sam Bernstein to represent me in a misdemeanor case. He responded to all of my correspondences very quickly, answered all of my questions and was extremely professional. In the end he got my case dismissed. I highly recommend Sam Bernstein."
"About 6 months ago, we needed to update my mother's living revocable trust, so being from out of town, I did a search for Plymouth lawyers. So glad we found Minsun "Sunny" Lee at Aldrich Legal Services. She made the whole process easy and painless, with a very nice personality throughout. I appreciated her patience with my senior mom. A pleasure to work with, and highly recommended! Recently, I had some questions about a real estate dispute - so again I called their office, not sure how to proceed. Brad Aldrich was at lunch, but returned my call within 2 hours, answered all my questions, and gave me good direction forward. I would not hesitate to hire him as my attorney should I need legal representation. Thanks to a great staff!"
"Aldrich Legal Services provided excellent service and guidance for my legal needs. I highly recommend them."