Professional Criminal Lawyer Serving Redford MI
Trusted Criminal Lawyer Support in Redford From Aldrich Legal Services!
"I never thought this would happen to me." This is one of the first thoughts many people have after being accused of a crime. No matter what you have been charged with or whether you did it, this situation is terrifying, and it's easy to worry that your future has been ruined. Aldrich Legal Services ensures that no defendant lacks support in the courtroom. As a criminal law firm in Plymouth, Michigan, we protect both the innocent from conviction and the guilty from excessive sentences. Our criminal attorney team has training and experience in a myriad of different cases, including:
One of the most common criminal charges, traffic violations can happen without warning. If you aren't careful, a traffic citation can have a tremendous negative impact on you through:
- Lost Driving Privileges- Depending on the severity of the offense and whether you have been found guilty before, you could lose your right to drive over a traffic citation. This can impact your ability to work, see your family, or enjoy your life in countless other ways.
- Jail Time- Traffic violations can result in jail time, especially for repeat offenders. Having jail time on your record can harm you financially, socially, and in countless other ways.
With Aldrich Legal Services on your side, you will have strong protection against all of these charges. Each defense lawyer on our team will fight to minimize your sentence, ensuring that a violation does not ruin your life. We will also scrutinize the evidence used against you, looking for any sign that you did not commit the crime you are accused of.
In addition to traffic violations, substance use is also a common crime that Michiganders are charged with. Marijuana alone accounts for more than 20,000 arrests a year in this state. If you are charged with substance use or possession, there are a number of options available to you, including:
- Surmising the Search- If a plea bargain isn't possible, we may be able to get the charges against you reduced or eliminated if we find improprieties in the way you were charged. If the police did not have probable cause to stop and search you, the charge can be dismissed.
- Valid Excuses- Certain individuals have the right to carry or use substances. If you are a medical marijuana patient or provide care to someone who is, we can prove that you did not do anything wrong.
- Demanding Proof- Depending on how they gathered the evidence, the police may not be able to prove that you possessed illegal substances when they stopped you. We know how to find holes in their evidence and cast doubt on whether you committed the crime at all.
In addition to traffic and substance violations, Aldrich Legal Services offers support for a range of other criminal charges, including:
Reviews About Our Criminal Lawyer Services:
"The legal services provided by Brad Aldrich and Stephanie Simonovski and the team at Aldrich Legal Services were friendly, straight-forward, efficient, timely, pro-active and respectful. My prior experiences with other legal teams have typically lacked in one or more of these above described areas. Brad's team gave me the feeling that they were working especially (and possibly only) for me as requested information was promptly obtained, desired advice was easy to understand and given with possible options, and desired results were delivered without excessive cost. Most important to me, was their ability to communicate (returning calls/emails) and keep in-touch. I never felt "out of step" with this legal team. I fully recommend Brad, Stephanie, and the legal team at Aldrich Legal Services."
"We had a relatively complex real estate transaction to complete, and we couldn't have had a better experience than we did with Aldrich Legal Services. Angela was very easy to communicate with, available any time we had questions, and stayed very much on top of the entire process. I highly recommend their services!"
"I've worked with Aldrich Legal Services for a couple of different issues, and have always found Brad and his team to be professional, capable, and personable. I've never been made to feel like a number, and have always received excellent representation. While no one ever wants to have to retain an attorney, being able to obtain counsel the quality and caliber of Brad and his team has made all the difference for me and my family. I unreservedly recommend Brad Aldrich and Aldrich Legal Services to anyone who needs legal representation with a human touch."