Experienced DUI Lawyer Near Ypsilanti MI
Get The DUI Lawyer Counsel You Deserve with Aldrich Legal Services in Ypsilanti!
Traffic accidents and violations are a great source of pain, stress, and financial burden. While it is important to censure those who operate their vehicles irresponsibly, many are too quick to declare guilty anyone who has been confused of a driving crime. Aldrich Legal Services upholds due process of law in all traffic cases. Located in Plymouth, our DUI and drivers license lawyer team ensures that Michiganders receive diligent defense and fair sentencing whenever they are charged with driving dangerously.
As our client, you can have peace of mind knowing that an experienced criminal defense attorney is on your side. With more than 19 years of experience, our founding attorney Brad Aldrich has handled thousands of criminal defense cases on behalf of his clients, and he knows what it takes to get positive results.
Consistent & Reliable Support from Experienced DUI Lawyers in Ypsilanti
Aldrich Legal Services has more than 19 years of experience serving the Plymouth area, and has worked with the full range of traffic cases. We can help you if you're accused of:
- Speeding- Our expert team knows how to scrutinize the evidence that you were speeding, ensuring that you never have to suffer from a false accusation. If you are guilty, we will fight to reduce your sentencing, prevent your insurance rates from rising, and keep your driving privileges.
- Operating while Intoxicated- One of the most serious crimes on the books is operating a vehicle under the influence of alcohol, marijuana, or other drugs that affect your judgment. Each DUI lawyer on our team knows the common weaknesses in evidence of drunk driving, and can build a strong case to eliminate or minimize your sentence.
- Reckless or Careless Driving- You could be pulled over for driving too fast under hazardous conditions, attempting dangerous maneuvers, or otherwise taking risks with your vehicle. We will scrutinize the claims that you were driving dangerously and protect you from excessive punishments.
- Seat Belt Violations- In many jurisdictions, it is illegal to drive without a seat belt. Our team will determine whether the officer who accused you had probable cause to pull you over and demand evidence that you were driving without a seat belt.
- Licensing Offenses- If you are charged with driving without a license, we will ascertain if the officer who stopped you had probable cause. We can also handle cases where you are accused of driving on a suspended license.
- Moving Violations- We have experience with improper lane changes, illegal U-turns, running red lights, and a wide array of other traffic offenses.
- Accident Avoidance- If you are accused of leaving the scene of an accident that you were implicated in, we will determine whether you fulfilled your obligations or otherwise had good reason to think you could leave.
Fair Punishments for All Our Clients
Besides preventing the innocent from being punished, we also strive to provide the guilty with sentences commensurate to their crimes. Each traffic and drunk driving attorney on our team knows how to minimize:
- Incarceration- We do everything in our power to keep you out of jail or prison, and if that isn't possible, we negotiate as short a sentence as we can.
- Lost Privileges- Without a car, you can't get to work or see your family, so we fight to let you keep your license.
- Financial Costs- From court fees to punitive fines to increased insurance payments, a traffic citation is expensive. Our team knows how to keep these costs to a minimum, so that a driving mistake does not condemn you to financial ruin.
Reviews About Our DUI Lawyer Services:
"The legal services provided by Brad Aldrich and Stephanie Simonovski and the team at Aldrich Legal Services were friendly, straight-forward, efficient, timely, pro-active and respectful. My prior experiences with other legal teams have typically lacked in one or more of these above described areas. Brad's team gave me the feeling that they were working especially (and possibly only) for me as requested information was promptly obtained, desired advice was easy to understand and given with possible options, and desired results were delivered without excessive cost. Most important to me, was their ability to communicate (returning calls/emails) and keep in-touch. I never felt "out of step" with this legal team. I fully recommend Brad, Stephanie, and the legal team at Aldrich Legal Services."
"We used Aldrich Legal Services because they were recommended on Avvo and other sites for estate planning, something about which I knew absolutely nothing. Initial consultation was free and they have offices that were logistically convenient.
Mrs. Minsun Sunny Lee handled our needs; she was extremely accessible, professional, courteous, thorough, and most of all--patient...took time to answer any and all questions and explain everything as many times as we needed to hear it. The work was completed within the time frame given, for the agreed upon cost. Let's be honest; Lawyers/legal services aren't cheap, but you can't overstate the importance of trust and peace of mind...reassuring to have found a law firm we feel comfortable using for any possible future legal needs. Thank you Aldrich Law Services."
"I've worked with Aldrich Legal Services for a couple of different issues, and have always found Brad and his team to be professional, capable, and personable. I've never been made to feel like a number, and have always received excellent representation. While no one ever wants to have to retain an attorney, being able to obtain counsel the quality and caliber of Brad and his team has made all the difference for me and my family. I unreservedly recommend Brad Aldrich and Aldrich Legal Services to anyone who needs legal representation with a human touch."