Skilled Defense Lawyer Serving Farmington MI
Get Reliable Support From A Trusted Defense Lawyer - Aldrich Legal Services
Whether for the most minor misdemeanor or a full-fledged felony, never underestimate how serious a criminal accusation is. Criminal charges may make you spend months or even years in the legal process. Even if you are found innocent, the cost, lost time, and damage to your reputation can make it hard to recover. Aldrich Legal Services is committed to providing Michiganders with the legal support they need in criminal cases. With more than 19 years of experience in the Farmington area, we have the expertise to ensure that any defendant has a fair trial.
Regardless of whether you've committed the crime, the prosecutor would not have put you on trial if they didn't think they had strong evidence against you. Aldrich Legal Services specializes in putting every piece of evidence under scrutiny. No matter how strong the case appears to be, it may have a gaping hole based on:
- Faulty Equipment- Breathalyzers, DNA tests, and other technology used to assess the scene of a crime are not as reliable as many people think. The Aldrich criminal defense team knows the many weaknesses of these methods and how to tell if a test is flawed.
- Unreliable Witnesses- If there are witnesses who will testify against you, we know how to tell if their word is accurate. Whether through false memories, confusion, or a willful desire to deceive, witnesses do not always give reliable accounts. We make sure weak testimony is exposed for what it is.
- Improper Evidence- Prosecutors sometimes bring up details about the defendants' personal lives that are not relevant to the crime, but may superficially make them seem guilty. We make sure that any such evidence is recognized as improper and kept out of the courtroom.
That is why it is important to exercise your right to remain silent and work with a criminal defense attorney like our founder, Brad Aldrich. With more than 19 years of legal experience in the region, he understands court procedures and knows how to work with judges and prosecutors. He can put his extensive trial and negotiation experience to work for you.
Why Choose Us As Your Defense Lawyer?
There is more to criminal justice than making sure that the right people are punished. It is just as important to ensure the punishments that are applied are proportionate to the crime committed. Aldrich Legal Services strives to secure fair sentences for everyone who is convicted. We fight for just outcomes on every front, including:
- Prison- The Aldrich team does everything in its power to keep you out of prison. If some jail time is unavoidable, we keep it as brief as possible and see to it that you are treated well while incarcerated.
- Ability to Work- Criminal convictions can result in your losing professional privileges, the right to drive, or any number of other factors that affect your ability to work. Working is difficult enough with a criminal record; with these added burdens, you could easily be headed to financial ruin. We make sure that the sentencing does not prevent you from holding a job.
- Family Life- Whether directly or indirectly, criminal sentences may prevent you from spending time with your family. The emotional devastation is one of the greatest burdens that you can bear in this situation. Aldrich Legal Services keeps you from losing the right to see your family.
In addition to obtaining just sentences if you are convicted, we also make sure that you are treated well during criminal proceedings. Police and public officials have a responsibility to take proper care of people in their custody. If they neglect or mistreat you, we will make sure that they are held accountable.
Criminal charges are daunting, but you don't have to fight them alone. For more information on Michigan criminal defense, contact Aldrich Legal Services today.
Success Stories About Our Defense Lawyer Services:
"I recently hired Sam Bernstein to represent me in a misdemeanor case. He responded to all of my correspondences very quickly, answered all of my questions and was extremely professional. In the end he got my case dismissed. I highly recommend Sam Bernstein."
"We had a relatively complex real estate transaction to complete, and we couldn't have had a better experience than we did with Aldrich Legal Services. Angela was very easy to communicate with, available any time we had questions, and stayed very much on top of the entire process. I highly recommend their services!"
"At the time that I sought out Aldrich Legal Services I had been through several life-altering events that left me unsure if I could handle another disappointment. I felt that I needed someone to fight for me. I needed a knowledgeable, professional lawyer to handle my case. Benjamin Henry was assigned to my case. At every turn he made himself available to me, answered all of my questions, explained the law as it pertained to my case and set me at ease. He fought hard for me and won my case at a time when I needed it most. I feel vindicated and relieved and I have Ben Henry and the Aldrich Legal Services team to thank. I sincerely recommend them to anyone who is in need of a knowledgeable, hard-working legal team."