Trusted Defense Lawyer Near Northville MI
Get Reliable Support From A Trusted Defense Lawyer - Aldrich Legal Services
Whether for the most minor misdemeanor or a full-fledged felony, never underestimate how serious a criminal accusation is. Criminal charges may make you spend months or even years in the legal process. Even if you are found innocent, the cost, lost time, and damage to your reputation can make it hard to recover. Aldrich Legal Services is committed to providing Michiganders with the legal support they need in criminal cases. With more than 19 years of experience in the Northville area, we have the expertise to ensure that any defendant has a fair trial.
Regardless of whether you've committed the crime, the prosecutor would not have put you on trial if they didn't think they had strong evidence against you. Aldrich Legal Services specializes in putting every piece of evidence under scrutiny. No matter how strong the case appears to be, it may have a gaping hole based on:
- Faulty Equipment- Breathalyzers, DNA tests, and other technology used to assess the scene of a crime are not as reliable as many people think. The Aldrich criminal defense team knows the many weaknesses of these methods and how to tell if a test is flawed.
- Unreliable Witnesses- If there are witnesses who will testify against you, we know how to tell if their word is accurate. Whether through false memories, confusion, or a willful desire to deceive, witnesses do not always give reliable accounts. We make sure weak testimony is exposed for what it is.
- Improper Evidence- Prosecutors sometimes bring up details about the defendants' personal lives that are not relevant to the crime, but may superficially make them seem guilty. We make sure that any such evidence is recognized as improper and kept out of the courtroom.
In our 19 years' operating as a criminal law firm, we've learned that even seemingly airtight cases can be based on flimsy evidence. With us by your side, you'll never fall victim to such a case.
Why Choose Us As Your Defense Lawyer?
There is more to criminal justice than making sure that the right people are punished. It is just as important to ensure the punishments that are applied are proportionate to the crime committed. Aldrich Legal Services strives to secure fair sentences for everyone who is convicted. We fight for just outcomes on every front, including:
- Prison- The Aldrich team does everything in its power to keep you out of prison. If some jail time is unavoidable, we keep it as brief as possible and see to it that you are treated well while incarcerated.
- Ability to Work- Criminal convictions can result in your losing professional privileges, the right to drive, or any number of other factors that affect your ability to work. Working is difficult enough with a criminal record; with these added burdens, you could easily be headed to financial ruin. We make sure that the sentencing does not prevent you from holding a job.
- Family Life- Whether directly or indirectly, criminal sentences may prevent you from spending time with your family. The emotional devastation is one of the greatest burdens that you can bear in this situation. Aldrich Legal Services keeps you from losing the right to see your family.
In addition to obtaining just sentences if you are convicted, we also make sure that you are treated well during criminal proceedings. Police and public officials have a responsibility to take proper care of people in their custody. If they neglect or mistreat you, we will make sure that they are held accountable.
Criminal charges are daunting, but you don't have to fight them alone. For more information on Michigan criminal defense, contact Aldrich Legal Services today.
Success Stories About Our Defense Lawyer Services:
"I recently hired Sam Bernstein to represent me in a misdemeanor case. He responded to all of my correspondences very quickly, answered all of my questions and was extremely professional. In the end he got my case dismissed. I highly recommend Sam Bernstein."
"About 6 months ago, we needed to update my mother's living revocable trust, so being from out of town, I did a search for Plymouth lawyers. So glad we found Minsun "Sunny" Lee at Aldrich Legal Services. She made the whole process easy and painless, with a very nice personality throughout. I appreciated her patience with my senior mom. A pleasure to work with, and highly recommended! Recently, I had some questions about a real estate dispute - so again I called their office, not sure how to proceed. Brad Aldrich was at lunch, but returned my call within 2 hours, answered all my questions, and gave me good direction forward. I would not hesitate to hire him as my attorney should I need legal representation. Thanks to a great staff!"
"I've worked with Aldrich Legal Services for a couple of different issues, and have always found Brad and his team to be professional, capable, and personable. I've never been made to feel like a number, and have always received excellent representation. While no one ever wants to have to retain an attorney, being able to obtain counsel the quality and caliber of Brad and his team has made all the difference for me and my family. I unreservedly recommend Brad Aldrich and Aldrich Legal Services to anyone who needs legal representation with a human touch."