Experienced Drivers License Lawyer Near Ypsilanti MI
Get The Drivers License Lawyer Defense You Deserve with Aldrich Legal Services in Ypsilanti!
Traffic accidents and violations are a great source of pain, stress, and financial burden. While it is important to censure those who operate their vehicles irresponsibly, many are too quick to declare guilty anyone who has been confused of a driving crime. Aldrich Legal Services upholds due process of law in all traffic cases. Located in Plymouth, our DUI and drivers license lawyer team ensures that Michiganders receive diligent defense and fair sentencing whenever they are charged with driving dangerously.
We will look into the details of your charges and determine if police violated your rights. Additionally, we know how to work with prosecutors and judges to help reduce the negative effects of charges such as these. We will look into every possible avenue for helping you resolve these matters positively.
Consistent & Reliable Support from Experienced Drivers License Lawyers in Ypsilanti
Aldrich Legal Services has more than 19 years of experience serving the Plymouth area, and has worked with the full range of traffic cases. We can help you if you're accused of:
- Speeding- Our expert team knows how to scrutinize the evidence that you were speeding, ensuring that you never have to suffer from a false accusation. If you are guilty, we will fight to reduce your sentencing, prevent your insurance rates from rising, and keep your driving privileges.
- Operating while Intoxicated- One of the most serious crimes on the books is operating a vehicle under the influence of alcohol, marijuana, or other drugs that affect your judgment. Each DUI lawyer on our team knows the common weaknesses in evidence of drunk driving, and can build a strong case to eliminate or minimize your sentence.
- Reckless or Careless Driving- You could be pulled over for driving too fast under hazardous conditions, attempting dangerous maneuvers, or otherwise taking risks with your vehicle. We will scrutinize the claims that you were driving dangerously and protect you from excessive punishments.
- Seat Belt Violations- In many jurisdictions, it is illegal to drive without a seat belt. Our team will determine whether the officer who accused you had probable cause to pull you over and demand evidence that you were driving without a seat belt.
- Licensing Offenses- If you are charged with driving without a license, we will ascertain if the officer who stopped you had probable cause. We can also handle cases where you are accused of driving on a suspended license.
- Moving Violations- We have experience with improper lane changes, illegal U-turns, running red lights, and a wide array of other traffic offenses.
- Accident Avoidance- If you are accused of leaving the scene of an accident that you were implicated in, we will determine whether you fulfilled your obligations or otherwise had good reason to think you could leave.
Fair Punishments for All Our Clients
Besides preventing the innocent from being punished, we also strive to provide the guilty with sentences commensurate to their crimes. Each traffic and drunk driving attorney on our team knows how to minimize:
- Incarceration- We do everything in our power to keep you out of jail or prison, and if that isn't possible, we negotiate as short a sentence as we can.
- Lost Privileges- Without a car, you can't get to work or see your family, so we fight to let you keep your license.
- Financial Costs- From court fees to punitive fines to increased insurance payments, a traffic citation is expensive. Our team knows how to keep these costs to a minimum, so that a driving mistake does not condemn you to financial ruin.
Testimonials About Our Drivers License Lawyer Services:
"I recently hired Sam Bernstein to represent me in a misdemeanor case. He responded to all of my correspondences very quickly, answered all of my questions and was extremely professional. In the end he got my case dismissed. I highly recommend Sam Bernstein."
"About 6 months ago, we needed to update my mother's living revocable trust, so being from out of town, I did a search for Plymouth lawyers. So glad we found Minsun "Sunny" Lee at Aldrich Legal Services. She made the whole process easy and painless, with a very nice personality throughout. I appreciated her patience with my senior mom. A pleasure to work with, and highly recommended! Recently, I had some questions about a real estate dispute - so again I called their office, not sure how to proceed. Brad Aldrich was at lunch, but returned my call within 2 hours, answered all my questions, and gave me good direction forward. I would not hesitate to hire him as my attorney should I need legal representation. Thanks to a great staff!"
"Aldrich Legal Services provided excellent service and guidance for my legal needs. I highly recommend them."