Wayne County MI 's Trusted Choice For Elder Law Firm Help
Save Your Interests With Elder Law Firm Services From Aldrich Legal Services
Losing a loved one is hard enough on its own; when that loss comes with a costly legal battle, it can be practically unbearable. Probate cases involve determining how a deceased person's assets are distributed. Though they are often resolved amicably, some probate proceedings become the subjects of enormous disputes, pulling families apart and adding to the emotional devastation of the person's death. Aldrich Legal Services is committed to preventing such difficult cases from arising. Our estate attorney team has long worked with probate cases in the Plymouth area, and knows how to resolve effectively and amicably.
Probate litigation is complex and requires the attention of experienced and knowledgeable counsel. Our attorneys have the experience and legal know-how to protect your rights and interests. We offer skilled litigators who take the time to build strong cases for the clients we serve. Whether your case is best resolved by negotiated agreement or by trial, you can rely on us for the strong advocacy you require.
Reliable Litigation Support When Probate Disputes Go to Court
While effective administration reduces the likelihood of litigation, some disputes are simply too serious to be settled out of court. If you are facing a probate suit or decide that you must file one of your own, we will be by your side throughout the case. Aldrich Legal Services knows how to handle an array of different probate disputes, including:
- Trustee Disputes- We have experience with disagreements over personal representation and all other issues related to the trustee.
- Improper Use of Funds- If someone has stolen or misused funds from your loved one's will or trust, we can establish that they appropriated the money and require them to return it. Likewise, if you are accused of misusing funds, we can prove that you used them for a valid purpose.
- Will Contests- We have experience interpreting wills in detail, and can resolve ambiguities about who is a beneficiary, which assets are being promised, and other questions.
Aldrich Legal Services is happy to handle probate disputes both in and out of court. We examine each case carefully and find the best way to resolve it based on the nature of the dispute, the stakes of resolution, and each client's desire for privacy. Besides helping clients based in Michigan, we also work with those who live out of state but have a dispute with someone who lives here.
In addition to helping resolve disputes over the assets of the deceased, we also help clients prevent disputes while they are still alive. Our estate planning team will help you with:
- Drafting a Will -Wills are essential to ensuring that your assets are passed on in the way you see fit. We will help you draft one that lays your plans out in detail, leaving no ambiguities that could give rise to disputes.
- Creating a Trust -Trusts are an effective way to protect your property from taxes, probate costs, and a variety of other factors that can reduce the amount you leave to your loved ones. We will help you come up with a trust that meets your specific requirements.
- Reviewing Your Estate -We help you conduct periodic reviews of your will, ensuring that it takes into account changes in your assets and family.
Please review and download our Estate Planning Questionnaire to get started.
Testimonials About Our Elder Law Firm Services:
"My experience with Aldrich legal services was beyond my expectation, I was in a difficult situation with the law and the lawyer that represented my case looked at every angle, I was thrilled to see the outcome of this case and I greatly appreciate the work Aldrich legal services has done for me. I highly recommend anyone to have Aldrich legal service represent them."
"We used Aldrich Legal Services because they were recommended on Avvo and other sites for estate planning, something about which I knew absolutely nothing. Initial consultation was free and they have offices that were logistically convenient.
Mrs. Minsun Sunny Lee handled our needs; she was extremely accessible, professional, courteous, thorough, and most of all--patient...took time to answer any and all questions and explain everything as many times as we needed to hear it. The work was completed within the time frame given, for the agreed upon cost. Let's be honest; Lawyers/legal services aren't cheap, but you can't overstate the importance of trust and peace of mind...reassuring to have found a law firm we feel comfortable using for any possible future legal needs. Thank you Aldrich Law Services."
"I've worked with Aldrich Legal Services for a couple of different issues, and have always found Brad and his team to be professional, capable, and personable. I've never been made to feel like a number, and have always received excellent representation. While no one ever wants to have to retain an attorney, being able to obtain counsel the quality and caliber of Brad and his team has made all the difference for me and my family. I unreservedly recommend Brad Aldrich and Aldrich Legal Services to anyone who needs legal representation with a human touch."