Brad Aldrich - Lead Council
Brad Aldrich established Aldrich Legal Services after graduating from Wayne State University Law School. Brad was admitted to the Michigan State Bar and the Federal Bar in 1997. He then earned his B.A. from Michigan State University. He belongs to the Michigan State Bar Association and has over 20 years of experience in the legal community, dealing with both businesses and individuals in bench and jury trials. In over 20 years of practice, Brad has never had a grievance or a malpractice claim.
Over the years, Brad has gained extensive knowledge of Circuit and District Courts personnel and procedures. He can put this experience to work for you. He has experience in Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, Washtenaw and Monroe County Courts. Brad has also practiced in Federal District Courts and Bankruptcy Courts.
In 2006, Brad submitted a brief on behalf of a client's case to the Michigan Supreme Court. The Michigan Supreme Court selected the case and it was heard in 2006. This was a rare opportunity, as not many cases are selected, and a limited number of attorneys ever get to argue a case in front of the Michigan Supreme Court. Brad also has a published Court of Appeals case, in addition to numerous unpublished Court of Appeals cases.
In addition to growing a successful law practice, Mr. Aldrich is a licensed real estate broker. With this unique background, Brad has gained extensive knowledge of many areas of practice. Brad specializes in estate planning, trusts, elder law, real estate, and business law.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Law
- Drunk Driving & Traffic Tickets
- Divorce & Family Law
- Business Law
- Real Estate Law
- Probate & Estate Planning
- Michigan, 1997
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan, 1997
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Michigan, 1998
- U.S. District Court Western District of Michigan, 1997
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Western District of Michigan, 1997
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of Michigan, 1997
- Wayne State University Law School, Detroit, Michigan
- Michigan State University, B.A.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Michigan State Bar Association
- Detroit Bar Association