Now Accepting New Clients!

Assistance With Post-Decree Modifications In Michigan

It is important to remember that decrees regarding child support, child custody, visitation and spousal support (alimony) are not always final.

Circumstances change all the time, which is why it is possible to seek a post-decree modification.

Our family law attorneys at Aldrich Legal Services have helped countless family law clients across southeast Michigan, including in Wayne, Washtenaw and Oakland counties, receive modifications that more fairly meet their needs. Contact us at our law firm in Plymouth. We can help you determine your chances of receiving a modification.

What Is The Criteria For Receiving A Modification?

If you can prove a substantial change in circumstances, a child custody, spousal support (only if the original divorce degree states that it can be modified) or child support modification is possible. Modifications have been granted for circumstances such as:

  • Receiving a promotion or raise
  • A job loss
  • Parental relocation
  • Remarriage
  • A change in your child's living environment
  • A reduction in work hours, allowing you to have more time with your child

These are just some of the many reasons why a modification may be granted in your family law case. With more than 19 years of experience and vast litigation experience, our founder, Brad Aldrich, is well-suited to help plan a strategy that gives you the best chances of success.

Our Family Law Attorneys Can Answer All Of Your Questions

While it is possible to seek a modification at any time, receiving the modification is much more difficult. Contact Aldrich Legal Services and schedule a free consultation if you would like to meet with one of our lawyers about your case. You may also send us an email at any time.

Don't let a bad decision, unfair contract, or a messy divorce get in the way of a promising future!
Contact the experienced team at Aldrich Legal Services today to schedule your free initial
and secure reliable and trustworthy representation today!
Get the Help You Need From a Team You Can Truly Count On: (734) 404-3000