At Aldrich Legal Services, we are committed to providing each of our clients with quality legal representation. We are an established firm with a strong reputation for integrity, professionalism and trusted service.
From our offices in Plymouth and Ann Arbor, Michigan, and in courts throughout southeast Michigan, our lawyers work closely with clients to provide highly personalized, accessible and responsive representation in legal matters related to:
- Family law, including divorce, custody and visitation disputes, paternity, child support, alimony, adoption and termination of parental rights, Child Protective Services (CPS) cases, parental relocation disputes, personal protection orders (domestic violence restraining orders), and modifications of court orders
- Real estate, including residential and commercial real estate transactions, real estate litigation, construction litigation, insurance disputes, and legal services for homeowners faced with the prospect of home foreclosure
- Estate planning, including wills, trusts, powers of attorney, advance directives, and probate and estate administration, including the probate of estates for clients whose loved ones died with or without a will
- Probate litigation, including trust disputes, will contests and inheritance disputes, and representation for out-of-state clients involved in disputes concerning estates probated in Michigan
- Business law, including assisting clients with business formation issues and business litigation
- Criminal defense, misdemeanors and traffic violations and helping clients expunge arrests from their records
- Drunk Driving , including contested drunk driving charges, OWI and blood and breath tests
- Bankruptcy, including Chapter 7, Chapter 11 and Chapter 13 filings for consumers and businesses
- Elder Law, including long-term healthcare planning, Veteran's Administration, tax considerations, Medicare & Medicaid planning
Put Our Experience To Work For You
With more than 18 years of experience, founder Brad Aldrich leads our team of attorneys and staff. A native of the area, he has earned the respect of clients, attorneys, prosecutors and judges for providing clients with practical legal advice and ethical representation.
Get Strong Advocates On Your Side. Contact Our Wayne County Law Firm.
Whether you are faced with the prospect of divorce, require help with an estate or probate matter or need an attorney for a real estate transaction or dispute, you can put your trust in Aldrich Legal Services. We have the experience, knowledge, skills and resources to help you achieve creative solutions to your most complex legal needs.
To schedule a free consultation with an attorney at our firm, call 734-335-8527 or 800-761-2835 or contact us by email. We accept credit cards.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.