Romulus MI's Trusted Defense Lawyer
Professional Defense Lawyer Support in Romulus From Aldrich Legal Services!
"I never thought this would happen to me." This is one of the first thoughts many people have after being accused of a crime. No matter what you have been charged with or whether you did it, this situation is terrifying, and it's easy to worry that your future has been ruined. Aldrich Legal Services ensures that no defendant lacks support in the courtroom. As a criminal law firm in Plymouth, Michigan, we protect both the innocent from conviction and the guilty from excessive sentences. Our criminal attorney team has training and experience in a myriad of different cases, including:
One of the most common criminal charges, traffic violations can happen without warning. If you aren't careful, a traffic citation can have a tremendous negative impact on you through:
- Insurance Premiums- If you keep your license, a traffic citation may result in vastly higher insurance payments. This can place a serious burden on drivers, especially on top of fines and other costs.
- Jail Time- Traffic violations can result in jail time, especially for repeat offenders. Having jail time on your record can harm you financially, socially, and in countless other ways.
With Aldrich Legal Services on your side, you will have strong protection against all of these charges. Each defense lawyer on our team will fight to minimize your sentence, ensuring that a violation does not ruin your life. We will also scrutinize the evidence used against you, looking for any sign that you did not commit the crime you are accused of.
In addition to traffic violations, substance use is also a common crime that Michiganders are charged with. Marijuana alone accounts for more than 20,000 arrests a year in this state. If you are charged with substance use or possession, there are a number of options available to you, including:
- Surmising the Search- If a plea bargain isn't possible, we may be able to get the charges against you reduced or eliminated if we find improprieties in the way you were charged. If the police did not have probable cause to stop and search you, the charge can be dismissed.
- Valid Excuses- Certain individuals have the right to carry or use substances. If you are a medical marijuana patient or provide care to someone who is, we can prove that you did not do anything wrong.
- Demanding Proof- Depending on how they gathered the evidence, the police may not be able to prove that you possessed illegal substances when they stopped you. We know how to find holes in their evidence and cast doubt on whether you committed the crime at all.
In addition to traffic and substance violations, Aldrich Legal Services offers support for a range of other criminal charges, including:
Success Stories About Our Defense Lawyer Services:
"My experience with Aldrich legal services was beyond my expectation, I was in a difficult situation with the law and the lawyer that represented my case looked at every angle, I was thrilled to see the outcome of this case and I greatly appreciate the work Aldrich legal services has done for me. I highly recommend anyone to have Aldrich legal service represent them."
"About 6 months ago, we needed to update my mother's living revocable trust, so being from out of town, I did a search for Plymouth lawyers. So glad we found Minsun "Sunny" Lee at Aldrich Legal Services. She made the whole process easy and painless, with a very nice personality throughout. I appreciated her patience with my senior mom. A pleasure to work with, and highly recommended! Recently, I had some questions about a real estate dispute - so again I called their office, not sure how to proceed. Brad Aldrich was at lunch, but returned my call within 2 hours, answered all my questions, and gave me good direction forward. I would not hesitate to hire him as my attorney should I need legal representation. Thanks to a great staff!"
"First of all, I would like to mention that I work in a field where I deal with a lot of lawsuits, so I am prefacing my review so that the statements carry the correct weight based on my experiences with our legal system. Brad and his team met with me to review the strategy for handling my case. They were sensitive to the emotional impact of the suit and professionally discussed options. They prepared our defense and counter suit. The case went before the judge, and based on the preparation and the well argued motion for dismissal, the Judge agreed and dismissed the suit against us! Those of you familiar with our court system will realize this is a difficult and rare occurrence. It gets even better.. The Judge asked for a hearing to determine if the suit brought against us by the plaintiff was frivolous and if so would consider possible sanctions against them. After a "cooling off period" we again went before the Judge and our case was so well presented that the Judge himself said, he had never issued sanctions like this in the thousands of cases he had presided over, he then hit the plaintiffs with the largest amount he has ever levied on a case. So to summarize, case dismissed, sanctions awarded. I can't imagine a more succinct victory and incredible relief all due to the highly skilled team at Aldrich legal. This may end up sounding like a commercial for the firm, but after two years of litigation it was truly a blessing with the way they handled the case. Thank you Brad and Ben."