South Lyon MI's Trusted Choice For Divorce Attorney Services
Searching For A Divorce Attorney Near The South Lyon Area? - Contact Aldrich Legal Services!
Here at Aldrich Legal Services, we fight for family rights. The last place most families want to spend their time is the courtroom, yet in many cases, they have no choice. Whether due to divorce, domestic violence, or any number of other issues, parents and even children must suffer the stress and uncertainty of a legal battle.
Aldrich Legal Services strives to keep these stresses as bearable as possible. Serving South Lyon and the surrounding areas, we cater our legal support to the unique needs of each client. We seek as amicable a solution as possible, helping you and your children to recover financially and emotionally from the dispute.
As a family law firm, Aldrich Legal Services understands how stressful and personal divorce and other familial disputes can be. Thus when we take your case, we listen carefully to your concerns and learn all we can about your unique needs. We take this information into account when deciding how to build your case, letting it inform:
- Where to Fight- Compared to pursuing mediation or arbitration, taking the case to court may give you the chance to obtain a better deal. Court battles, however, are also highly stressful, especially if children are involved. We help you choose how best to resolve the dispute, striving to achieve all your goals while protecting your emotional health.
- What to Demand- While houses, heirlooms, and other objects are often treated as mere property, they have emotional value as well. We make sure to account for this if you have to divide your assets. No matter the financial value, if something is important to you, we will make sure you can keep it.
- What to Reveal- Given how personal family law cases are, you may not want every detail you share with us to become public knowledge. We make sure to protect your privacy, finding ways to achieve your goals without revealing any secrets.
Let Our Divorce Attorney Manage Your Case
While many people think of family law cases as singular events, few decisions in this area are ever final. As your financial situation changes, your children grow up, and you and your former spouse enter new relationships, the original decision may prove inadequate for your family. In these situations, Aldrich Legal Services can negotiate a modification of the original decision. This involves:
- Considering a Cause- There are a number of different situations where you can ask to modify a family law decision. These include if you or your former spouse receives a promotion or raise, remarries, loses a job, starts working fewer hours, or moves to a different location. You may also be able to ask for a modification if the child's living environment changes.
- Identifying a Change- Based on the cause, you can demand certain changes to your agreement. If you lost your job or have a lower income, for example, you may be able to reduce your alimony payments. If you work fewer hours and thus have more free time, you can ask for more custody of your children.
- Negotiating the Modification- After identifying the change that you would like, you and your spouse must negotiate for it. We strive to keep these negotiations as amicable as we can and ensure both parties get something out of them.
Reviews About Our Divorce Attorney Services:
"The legal services provided by Brad Aldrich and Stephanie Simonovski and the team at Aldrich Legal Services were friendly, straight-forward, efficient, timely, pro-active and respectful. My prior experiences with other legal teams have typically lacked in one or more of these above described areas. Brad's team gave me the feeling that they were working especially (and possibly only) for me as requested information was promptly obtained, desired advice was easy to understand and given with possible options, and desired results were delivered without excessive cost. Most important to me, was their ability to communicate (returning calls/emails) and keep in-touch. I never felt "out of step" with this legal team. I fully recommend Brad, Stephanie, and the legal team at Aldrich Legal Services."
"We used Aldrich Legal Services because they were recommended on Avvo and other sites for estate planning, something about which I knew absolutely nothing. Initial consultation was free and they have offices that were logistically convenient.
Mrs. Minsun Sunny Lee handled our needs; she was extremely accessible, professional, courteous, thorough, and most of all--patient...took time to answer any and all questions and explain everything as many times as we needed to hear it. The work was completed within the time frame given, for the agreed upon cost. Let's be honest; Lawyers/legal services aren't cheap, but you can't overstate the importance of trust and peace of mind...reassuring to have found a law firm we feel comfortable using for any possible future legal needs. Thank you Aldrich Law Services."
"First of all, I would like to mention that I work in a field where I deal with a lot of lawsuits, so I am prefacing my review so that the statements carry the correct weight based on my experiences with our legal system. Brad and his team met with me to review the strategy for handling my case. They were sensitive to the emotional impact of the suit and professionally discussed options. They prepared our defense and counter suit. The case went before the judge, and based on the preparation and the well argued motion for dismissal, the Judge agreed and dismissed the suit against us! Those of you familiar with our court system will realize this is a difficult and rare occurrence. It gets even better.. The Judge asked for a hearing to determine if the suit brought against us by the plaintiff was frivolous and if so would consider possible sanctions against them. After a "cooling off period" we again went before the Judge and our case was so well presented that the Judge himself said, he had never issued sanctions like this in the thousands of cases he had presided over, he then hit the plaintiffs with the largest amount he has ever levied on a case. So to summarize, case dismissed, sanctions awarded. I can't imagine a more succinct victory and incredible relief all due to the highly skilled team at Aldrich legal. This may end up sounding like a commercial for the firm, but after two years of litigation it was truly a blessing with the way they handled the case. Thank you Brad and Ben."