Reliable Family Law Firm Near Northville MI
Looking For A Family Law Firm Near The Northville Area? - Contact Aldrich Legal Services!
Here at Aldrich Legal Services, we fight for family rights. The last place most families want to spend their time is the courtroom, yet in many cases, they have no choice. Whether due to divorce, domestic violence, or any number of other issues, parents and even children must suffer the stress and uncertainty of a legal battle.
Aldrich Legal Services strives to keep these stresses as bearable as possible. Serving Northville and the surrounding areas, we cater our legal support to the unique needs of each client. We seek as amicable a solution as possible, helping you and your children to recover financially and emotionally from the dispute.
As a family law firm, Aldrich Legal Services understands how stressful and personal divorce and other familial disputes can be. Thus when we take your case, we listen carefully to your concerns and learn all we can about your unique needs. We take this information into account when deciding how to build your case, letting it inform:
- Where to Fight- Compared to pursuing mediation or arbitration, taking the case to court may give you the chance to obtain a better deal. Court battles, however, are also highly stressful, especially if children are involved. We help you choose how best to resolve the dispute, striving to achieve all your goals while protecting your emotional health.
- What to Demand- While houses, heirlooms, and other objects are often treated as mere property, they have emotional value as well. We make sure to account for this if you have to divide your assets. No matter the financial value, if something is important to you, we will make sure you can keep it.
- What to Reveal- Given how personal family law cases are, you may not want every detail you share with us to become public knowledge. We make sure to protect your privacy, finding ways to achieve your goals without revealing any secrets.
Let Our Family Law Firm Manage Your Case
While many people think of family law cases as singular events, few decisions in this area are ever final. As your financial situation changes, your children grow up, and you and your former spouse enter new relationships, the original decision may prove inadequate for your family. In these situations, Aldrich Legal Services can negotiate a modification of the original decision. This involves:
- Considering a Cause- There are a number of different situations where you can ask to modify a family law decision. These include if you or your former spouse receives a promotion or raise, remarries, loses a job, starts working fewer hours, or moves to a different location. You may also be able to ask for a modification if the child's living environment changes.
- Identifying a Change- Based on the cause, you can demand certain changes to your agreement. If you lost your job or have a lower income, for example, you may be able to reduce your alimony payments. If you work fewer hours and thus have more free time, you can ask for more custody of your children.
- Negotiating the Modification- After identifying the change that you would like, you and your spouse must negotiate for it. We strive to keep these negotiations as amicable as we can and ensure both parties get something out of them.
Reviews About Our Family Law Firm Services:
"I have used Brad for both business set up and personal issues. You definitely want him by your side in a courtroom! He is knowledgeable, professional, creative and diligent."
"We used Aldrich Legal Services because they were recommended on Avvo and other sites for estate planning, something about which I knew absolutely nothing. Initial consultation was free and they have offices that were logistically convenient.
Mrs. Minsun Sunny Lee handled our needs; she was extremely accessible, professional, courteous, thorough, and most of all--patient...took time to answer any and all questions and explain everything as many times as we needed to hear it. The work was completed within the time frame given, for the agreed upon cost. Let's be honest; Lawyers/legal services aren't cheap, but you can't overstate the importance of trust and peace of mind...reassuring to have found a law firm we feel comfortable using for any possible future legal needs. Thank you Aldrich Law Services."
"Aldrich Legal Services provided excellent service and guidance for my legal needs. I highly recommend them."